If you have a question that doesn't appear on here, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you as soon as possible
A: We have several Shipping Options available with Royal Mail.
- Royal Mail Tracked - Dispatched within 1-5 working days of the order being placed. We offer two levels of postage. Express which is First Class signed for with Royal Mail. (1-3 days). Also Standard which is Second Class signed for with Royal Mail (3-5 days).
- Royal Mail Next Day Special Delivery (order before 11am for next working day delivery). We will for some higher value transactions use this service or if express shipping is requested and paid for by the customer.
- We can offer a free local drop off to customers within a 2 mile radius of NG2.
- Orders made on a Friday will arrive the following Monday (if ordered pre-11am) /Tuesday (if ordered after 11am).
- Orders made on a Saturday or Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
- Large parcels (heavy coats or shoes) will have a shipping fee of £8.99
- FREE Royal Mail Tracked for orders £150 and over
- Orders made on a Friday will be dispatched within 1-5 working days.
- Orders made on a Saturday or Sunday will be dispatched within 1-5 working days from the following Monday.
- Royal Mail International Standard Royal Mail Post (will take between 4-21 days depending on location).
- Royal Mail Tracked International Standard Royal Mail (will take between 4-21 days depending on location).
- Shipping costs are £12 to the rest of Europe and a flat fee of £20 to the rest of the world.
Q: What is your returns address?
FAO Sarah Jackson
Raf & Grace, 22 Chaworth Road, West Bridgford, Nottingham, NG2 7AB
Q: How long do I have to return my item?
A: We offer a 7 day returns policy for pre-loved items and 14 days for all other items that are unworn and returned in good condition with their tags still attached to the garment. For Christmas gifts we can accept returns until January 7th 2022 please e-mail us to let us know you will returning the gift item.
Q: How do I get a refund?
A: Please e-mail us on email@example.com to inform us of the return with a description of why the item is being returned and why you would like a refund or an exchange. Please include your order number on the communication. Please do this as soon as you can so you can return your items within the returns window. Please send your item(s) to our returns address. Once we know the item/items are coming back to us we can look out for them and we can swiftly refund/exchange your item without needing to contact you and slow the process down. Please include in with your parcel your order number.
Q: How can I get my item(s) exchanged?
A: Please contact us by e-mail telling us as much information as possible to tell us clearly which item(s) and size(s) you would like to have as an exchange. Then we can put to one side the item you wish to take. Then send your item(s) to our returns address with your order number in the parcel. We will then swiftly exchange for any other item(s) (stock permitting).
Q: How long will it take to process my return?
A: Once your item has arrived with us, your exchange or refund will usually be processed within 7 days. Please bear with us during Christmas and other busy periods, as it may take slightly longer.
Q: How long will it take for the money from my refund to be credited to me?
A: Your refund will usually be processed within 7 days of receiving your return. The length of time it takes to credit your account depends on the refund method, so please refer to the your card issuer or PayPal’s terms for further information.
Q: What should I do if I was sent an incorrect item?
A: From time to time mistakes can happen, but we do our best to sort them out quickly. If you have been sent an incorrect item then please email our Customer services Team, including your order number: firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: What if my item is faulty?
Please contact us by e-mail, before sending it back to us, including your order number, and they will advise you on how to proceed email@example.com
Q: I am returning an item from outside the EU, how should I do this?
A: If you are returning item(s) from outside the EU please make sure that you include “Returns Department” in the address and declare the goods as returns to the postal company. Doing this will make sure that your return isn’t delayed at UK customs
Order Amendments or Cancellations
Q: How can I cancel or amend my order before dispatch?
A: If you wish to cancel or amend an order, please contact our Customer Service Team, including your order number: firstname.lastname@example.org Please do this as soon as possible so that we have the best chance of catching your order before it is shipped. We can’t guarantee that it will be possible to cancel/amend all orders in time, in which case, please see the Returns FAQs.
Q: How can I contact you if I need assistance?
A: If your questions weren’t answered by our FAQs, please contact us via email email@example.com stating your order number (if you have already placed an order) and your name: and we will aim to help within 24 hours Monday - Friday. We do not offer customer service on the weekend because we’re a small business and this is time off to spend with our families, but we’ll get back to your question on Monday.